We present real estate statistics to you each week in the Semonin Real Estate Blog. These stats span numerous counties and cities across the Greater Louisville and Elizabethtown Kentucky areas, as well as the Southern Indiana area. We try to provide you with data that is timely, accurate, and important to you. Let’s look at some statistics for Greater Louisville area homes for sale:
Greater Louisville area homes for sale:
- Average list price of homes currently on the market: $226,647
- Average home sale price in the last 30 days: $173,454
- Average home sale price in the last 12 months: $166,425
Click on the image above for a wider selection of real estate statistics from which to choose. Come back next week for more updated real estate numbers.
Here is the Regional Market Snapshot for July 8, 2012. It details information about the current active real estate inventory. It shows you interesting statistics about real estate from the past 30 days. It also lays out some real estate numbers from the last 12 months:
- Greater Louisville Area number of homes sold in the last 12 months: 11,595
- Southern Indiana Area number of homes sold in the last 12 months: 2,658
- Elizabethtown/Fort Knox Area number of homes sold in the last 12 months: 1,652
- Greater Louisville Area average sales price in the last 12 months: $167,061
- Southern Indiana Area average sales price in the last 12 months: $127,100
- Elizabethtown/Fort Knox Area average sales price in the last 12 months: $140,783
Click on the image above for additional real estate statistics; feel free to click here for additional real estate information, hundreds of Realtors from which to choose, and thousands of homes for sale at your fingertips.
Click here to view this week’s Regional Market Snapshot. From Elizabethtown Kentucky real estate to Louisville homes for sale, Oldham county real estate to Southern Indiana homes for sale, this snapshot is filled with statistics ranging from today to a year ago. Take a look! And here’s a glimpse of local real estate numbers from the past month:
To the left is your Regional Market Snapshot for October 2, 2011. It includes statistics for areas in Greater Louisville, Southern Indiana, and Elizabethtown, including Oldham County real estate, Shelbyville real estate, Hardin County real estate and New Albany homes for sale. Click here to view the complete snapshot.
- Currently there are 8,854 active residential listings currently on the market in Greater Louisville, 2,263 in Southern Indiana, and 1,594 in Elizabethtown.
- There are 11.1 months of real estate inventory in the Greater Louisville market, 11.4 months of inventory in Southern Indiana, and 15.0 months of inventory in the Elizabethtown market.
- The average sales price for Greater Louisville listings is $221,042, Southern Indiana is $165,086, and the average sales price for Elizabethtown is $172,895.
This week’s Regional Market Snapshot will look back at the last 30 days in the area’s real estate market. This includes the Greater Louisville area (Shelbyville, Oldham County, St. Matthews and other local areas) as well as Southern Indiana real estate and Elizabethtown and Fort Knox homes for sale.
- In our three combined regions, a total of 751 homes were sold in the past month.
- Homes sold for an average of 93.6% to 96% of their list price.
- A total of 2,642 homes were placed on the real estate market in the last 30 days.
Check out more statistics here, or contact your licensed Realtor®.
Want to know about Southern Indiana area real estate? Okay. Here are some stats for it:
- Currently, there are 2,329 active residential listings on the market in the Southern Indiana area.
- The average list price for these homes is $165,363.
- 2,669 homes have sold in the last 12 months in the Southern Indiana area.
- The average number of days these homes spent on the market was 109 days.
For more statistics about this area and surrounding areas, click here, or on the graphic above. And you can always visit the website at www.Semonin.com to start your home search process, or your agent search process!
Remember that the MLS data changes all the time, so the numbers will be 99.9% accurate as of the end of the day Sunday. The data on the snapshot comes directly from the MLS websites. We are not doing any special programming to produce these numbers.