This Regional Market Snapshot gives an overview of real estate information for homes for sale in Greater Louisville, Southern Indiana, and Elizabethtown and Fort Knox, Kentucky. You can find the number of listings currently on the market. You’ll see the average list price of the current homes for sale. You can check out the number of homes that sold in the last 30 days.
That being said, here are some real estate statistics for the Elizabethtown, Kentucky area:
- In the last 30 days, homes sold for an average dollar amount of $136,616
- In the past year, homes sold for 96% of their list price.
- Currently, there are 1,441 residential listings currently on the market.
If you want more real estate statistics for these areas in Kentucky and Indiana, click here or on the image at the top. As always, you can find phenomenal real estate information, support, suggestions, and tools at www.Semonin.com.
- Clean and fix your drainage systems, including gutters and rain spouts, the foundation grading, and appliance leaks.
- Clean and repair the fireplace.
- Service heating appliances, such as your water heater and furnace.
- Repair and upgrade insulation, including caulking, weather-stripping, and attic insulation.
- Install storm windows.
List gathered from Wells Fargo.