We can learn a lot about the local real estate market simply by looking at the statistics presented here in the Louisville, Elizabethtown and Southern Indiana Regional Market Snapshot.
For instance, we can see that in the Greater Louisville area, buyers have purchased 780 homes in the last 30 days. In Southern Indiana, the average list price of homes for sale is currently $154,074. Over the last 12 months, homes sold for 95.9% of their listed price in the Elizabethtown/Fort Knox area.
You can click here or on the image to the left to find out more real estate statistics. Check back each week to see how the market has changed.
Come with us, if you will, to view the past year’s history of the real estate market. This Regional Market Snapshot will show you current real estate numbers, as well as real estate statistics from the last 30 days and the last 12 months.
In the last 12 months, this is the average of how long homes in each of our real estate areas has stayed on the market.
- Southern Indiana area properties have stayed on the market an average of 114 days.
- Elizabethtown/Ft. Knox area properties have stayed on the market an average of 155 days.
- Greater Louisville area properties have stayed on the market an average of 88 days.
Click here for this week’s Regional Market Snapshot. In it, you will find timely real estate information including Louisville real estate, Shelbyville homes for sale, New Albany real estate, and Fort Knox homes for sale (in addition to dozens more areas).
Are you concerned that homes aren’t selling?
You’ll see on the Regional Market Snapshot that the number of homes sold in the last 30 days…
• in the Greater Louisville area is 831
• in the Southern Indiana area is 198
• in the Etown/Ft. Knox area is 126
Be sure to contact your Semonin agent or start your home search here.
Each week, thanks to the Regional Market Snapshot, we can view numerous statistics on real estate in each of our three local markets: Greater Louisville, Southern Indiana and Elizabethtown/Fort Knox.
- Active residential listings currently on the market in the Greater Louisville area: 9,590
- Average List Price of properties currently on the market in the Greater Louisville area: $220,071
- Greater Louisville area months of inventory: 13.1
Click on the image to the left for more real estate statistics for our local areas.