If you have purchased a home, most likely people have come bearing gifts to celebrate your move. After all, it’s an exciting time. And people certainly want to come see your new place. So tell us, what is the best housewarming gift you have ever received?
• a scented candle?
• a gift card for a nearby establishment?
• a new picture to hang on a bare wall?
If you have not yet bought a home, tell us what you think would be an ideal housewarming gift if you were to buy a home. (And if you’re interested – click here. You’ll find thousands of houses for sale if you’re in the market for a new home!)
Below you can see the mortgage rates from May 22, 2012.
Please click the image below to view additional mortgage rates.
These rates are provided to you by HomeServices Lending. Semonin Realtors® is not a mortgage lender; please contact HomeServices Lending directly to learn more about its mortgage products and your eligibility for such products.
Take a look below for some current statistics for three of our local real estate markets. You might not believe what you read!
- Currently, the average list price of homes for sale in Southern Indiana is $163,262.
- In the last 30 days, 94 homes were sold in the Elizabethtown/Fort Knox area.
- Homes in the Greater Louisville Kentucky area sold for 95.1% of the list price in the past 12 months.
For even more current statistics, click here or on the graphic to the left.
As always, to search thousands of properties for sale around Oldham County and Jefferson County Kentucky, Southern Indiana, and Elizabethtown, Kentucky, visit www.Semonin.com.