A Bold New Move at Semonin – Another Reason to Love the Future
We are so excited at the prospect of moving into ShelbyHurst Research and Office Park. Change is definitely good; the concentration of hundreds of agents and over 50 employees in one location will provide a unique synergy for our agents which, in the end, benefits buyers and sellers in the Greater Louisville area.
Some exciting information about the new – and we do mean new – building:
• Approximately 33,000 square feet of office space dedicated to Semonin Realtors®, HomeServices Lending, and HomeServices Insurance.
• LEED certification, meaning the building will have “green” features including energy-efficient lighting and plumbing and a “smart” heating, ventilation and air conditioning system.
• The ShelbyHurst location will be surrounded by green space with bike lanes and walking paths.
• Open office floor plan to facilitate communication between agents and their support staff.
• Modern building design with well thought out conveniences and comforts.
- Multiple training rooms
- Numerous conference rooms
- Video production studio
- Dialog practice lab
- Touchdown workstations
- Resource workstations
- Agent offices
Who wouldn’t love to be involved in a move like this!