Regional Market Snapshot for September 4, 2011
Local real estate (Louisville homes for sale, Southern Indiana homes for sale, Elizabethtown homes for sale, etc.) keeps on keepin’ on. The last month of real estate is no exception. Read below for real estate statistics from the last 30 days. Then click here: http://media.semonin.com/blog/marketsnapshot/090411.pdf to take a look at the past year in real estate, past month in real estate, and current real estate.
• Greater Louisville area: 853
• Southern Indiana area: 197
• Elizabethtown/Ft. Knox area: 158
Average days properties spent on the market before selling:
• Greater Louisville area: 87 days
• Southern Indiana area: 105 days
• Elizabethtown/Ft. Knox area: 187 days
Average sales price:
• Greater Louisville area: $163,252
• Southern Indiana area: $125,386
• Elizabethtown/Ft. Knox area: $137,883
Now visit www.Semonin.com to see thousands of local, active listings, get mortgage information, and tons of information about your home buying or selling journey.