Regional Market Snapshot for 1/16/11
Nobody wants to see an entire year flash before their eyes – but that’s what we’re going to provide right here. It’s a very brief look at the real estate market over the last 12 months. You can also click on the image below, or right here to see complete real estate market statistics.
Greater Louisville area – past 12 months:
• Average Sales Price: $166,825
• Average Days on the Market: 81
• Southern Indiana Area – past 12 months:
• Number Sold: 2,481
• Average Sales Price: $122,653
• Average Days on the Market: 110
Elizabethtown/Ft. Knox area – past 12 months:
• Number Sold: 2,147
• Average Sales Price: $151,677
• Average Days on the Market: 129
Go ahead ~ search for homes here.
Remember that the MLS data changes all the time, so the numbers will be 99.9% accurate as of the end of the day Sunday. The data on the snapshot comes directly from the MLS websites. We are not doing any special programming to produce these numbers.