Regional Market Snapshot 11/7/10
Let’s look at our Regional Market Snapshot and narrow the scope down to some property activity over the past 30 days in each of our local real estate markets. Here’s what’s been going on in the last month of real estate:
Southern Indiana Area:
- Number sold: 174
- Sales price vs. list price: 95.1%
- Average days on the market: 103
- New listings on the market: 428
Greater Louisville Area:
- Number sold: 664
- Sales price vs. list price: 95.2%
- Average days on the market: 88
- New listings on the market: 1,793
Elizabethtown/Ft. Knox Area:
- Number sold: 121
- Sales price vs. list price: 96.8%
- Average days on the market: 123
- New listings on the market: 293
For more real estate statistics like these, click here . You can also visit the website www.Semonin.com to search for properties for sale, or to get connected with a Realtor®.
Remember that the MLS data changes all the time, so the numbers will be 99.9% accurate as of the end of the day Sunday. The data on the snapshot comes directly from the MLS websites. We are not doing any special programming to produce these numbers.
Posted on November 10, 2010, in Uncategorized and tagged Indiana real estate statistics, louisville real estate statistics, Oldham County real estate statistics. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.