Regional Market Snapshot for 10/31/10
For this week’s Regional Market Snapshot, we’ll focus on the current real estate market in our 3 areas. You can also click on the image to the right for a complete look at the market for October 31, 2010.
In the Greater Louisville Area:
- 9,433 active residential listings currently on the market
- $230,944 is the average list price
- 14.4 months of inventory
In the Southern Indiana Area:
- 2,283 active residential listings currently on the market
- $164,392 is the average list price
- 13.8 months of inventory
In the Etown/Ft. Knox Area:
- 1,522 active residential listings currently on the market
- $172,320 is the average list price
- 12.3 months of inventory
Remember that the MLS data changes all the time, so the numbers will be 99.9% accurate as of the end of the day Sunday. The data on the snapshot comes directly from the MLS websites. We are not doing any special programming to produce these numbers.