Regional Market Snapshot for 10/17/10
- Currently there are 1,534 active residential listings on the market
- The average list price of these homes is $173,060
- There are 10.7 months of inventory in this market. That means that, if no other properties were listed, at the current rate of homes selling, it would take 10.7 months for all the listed homes to be sold.
- In the last 12 months, over 2,200 homes have sold in the Elizabethtown/Fort Knox area.
- The average number of days they spent on the market was 129 days.
Does this put you in the mood to buy a home? To sell a home? We have hundreds of people who can help you do either. Visit us here and get started!
Remember that the MLS data changes all the time, so the numbers will be 99.9% accurate as of the end of the day Sunday. The data on the snapshot comes directly from the MLS websites. We are not doing any special programming to produce these numbers.